Ambar Bhattacharya, abptakmaa, Kolkata, 11th Dec 2019 : Shoppers Stop Limited, India’s leading fashion and beauty destination has launched its 6th store in Kolkata. With the launch of the new store at Mani Square Mall, the brand expands its retail footprint in the country. Conveniently located in the Salt Lake area in Kolkata the store is expected to generate a strong footfall, enhancing Shoppers Stop’s brand experience and visibility.
Some salient store features include:
- Spread across 3 floors with a retail space of approximately 26,000 square feet
- Latest on-trend fashion from private and exclusive labels as well as masstige to premium beauty brands on offer
- A well designed and visually appealing display of the latest trends in fashion and beauty
- Inspired by the energy of the vibrant emirate, the store design reflects the variety of urban experiences visitors expect in concept stores
- To emphasise the diversity of products and categories in the store and to give the customer intuitive orientation at the same time, each department such as apparels, beauty, fashion accessories and home among others has been designed as a distinct neighbourhood
- Each category zone is characterised with individual materials and architectural elements which will appeal to our core customers comprising of young families, professionals and youth
- The interior materials and colour palette together creates an environment to sharply highlight the brands fashion offerings
- The trial rooms are designed especially for the category they are servicing with the use of interesting forms and graphics
- The new store will house women’s and men’s private and exclusive brands, footwear, beauty, fragrance and home adornment brands
Commenting on the launch of the new store, Mr. Rajiv Suri, Customer Care Associate, MD & CEO Shoppers Stop Limited said, “Shoppers Stop aspires to be a bridge to luxury brand that ensures a delightful customer shopping experience every time. We currently have 5 stores in Kolkata that cater to the evolving needs of our customers. With the launch of this 6th store, we are happy to say that customers can look forward to latest brand offerings across different categories. I am happy to share that with this new store; the brand has increased its presence across 86 stores in 40 cities.”
Popular celebrities Abir Chatterjee and Paoli Dam inaugurated the store by lighting the lamp and engaging with their fans. The fans were enthralled as they got to meet and greet their favourite celebrities. In addition, the duo also interacted with customers through an interesting radio integration in-store. Publicity : Perfect Relations.